This page is for TRADES only, these CDs
are NOT FOR SALE. No talk about payments, not even for shipping.
Check my My Trade Lists, and
my other websites, but before contacting me,
please read the Trade Instructions.
Contact me at: this email address
NOTE: The refers to an addition to this list,
not necessarily to a new recording.
NEWS: I am sorry but
I can only trade for rare, unofficial or vinyl-to-CD recordings ~ Fernando
versión en español, presionar en -
- No payments should be involved. Not for shipping, or for copies !
- NON-MP3 sourced. Check your CDs with
Tau Analyzer first.
For some rare soundtracks I might accept MP3 but I have to know it before making
a trade. MP3s will be traded for other MP3s.
- 1-to-1 trades, no blank CDRs accepted.
- Due to recent delays in receiving the packages, this is a new rule: If I
never traded with you before, YOU MUST SEND THE ITEMS
FIRST. Upon reception, I will burn the discs and send them to you.
Allow enough time for these discs to arrive. If you don't agree on this rule,
please don't contact me for a trade.
- I live in Peru, South America, so beware if you don't want to send overseas.
- Let me know if you have covers for your CDs. With many unreleased scores I might not have some covers, so I will let you know
if that is the case from the selected CDs in your request list. That is why I
created the Wanted Art Covers Section.
- Burning of audio CDRs up to 8x, I burn at 4x.
- I can trade recordings in data DVDRs in FLAC, APE or WAVE format in order to
save on shipping. But the files must be extracted using EAC
including the extraction report and including info and covers available. In that
case, data DVDRs can be burn at 8X or 12X.
- Some copies are made by Audio extraction with
for a better copy, sometimes by CD Copy. If you want any particular method,
contact me before starting the burning of CDs. If you want audio extraction with
EAC, please do the same.
- Burning Method: This applies to note 8 using EAC.
- When recording live shows, use DAO
with no gaps, unless they are one of those compilation CDs from several
- For soundtracks, usually TAO is enough.
- If you are using Easy Creator you can select which one of those two methods to use.
- If you are using Nero, it usually burns audio CDs with TAO, for DAO burning,
you must select all the tracks and place 0 as the gap between tracks. And when
the CD is starting to burn it will warn you that the first track has no gaps and
it needs at least a 2-second gap. Just say yes, and the burning will
- Branded CDRs, no expensive brands are required, but at least some known brand. I use
- No writing on the disc, just place a piece of paper or similar.
- Arrangements for sending of covers / inlays thru email or in separate CD.
- Delivery on paper or plastic sleeves. No jewel cases, no need to add weight to
- Sent thru regular air mail. If you need to send the packages registered, let
me know in advance before start burning any CD.
All these recommendations are negotiable, just contact me and we'll talk but the one about non mp3-sourced is very important, since I already have many mp3s and I am looking for audio sources.
= Track-at-Once, all the tracks are recorded separated. With a 2-second gap
DAO = Disc-at-Once, no
gaps tracks. So when you listen to a live show, you won't notice any gap between
tracks, which is very annoying for live recordings.